Choosing the right ICO to consider can be a daunting task. You may start by reading every article about initial coin offerings that gets published on a daily basis. It’s a lot. Or, you might try this list of ten ICOs that were recently released.
- YourBlock – Stay private, save more, get rewarded. Get a YourBlock ID to set up a secure personal vault and get access to premium products and services from our partners while staying private, earning and saving more
- Crypto Birds – An incentivised collaborative platform that analyses ICO projects with transparency and good practices as its core objectives, at all times.
- WorkChain.io – Put your earnings in your pocket the moment you clock out, not weeks later. Automated, instant payroll on the blockchain. Why wait to get paid?
- Vanywhere – Social media has changed the way that we interact with the world. It isn’t just a tool to stay in touch with our friends, but to find and follow people who inspire us. Every day, people discover each other on platforms like Twitch and YouTube, but their only way to communicate is to Like or DM one another.
- Ultrain – a world-leading public blockchain optimized for commercial use. It aims to build a general purpose blockchain offering general purposed public blockchain services to all industries.
- Terra Virtua – Imagine owning a rare car which you can showcase or even race on a virtual track against other players. Maybe you could own a unique spaceship to exhibit or explore in VR space? Or perhaps you want to show off your digital collection of vinyl album covers which can also unlock music – all in your personal lounge. It’s all possible in Terra Virtua. Your experience begins with owning your unique digital assets which you and your friends can share, trade, exhibit, play and enjoy.